


I am realizing I should have named this HOLLY'S bunch. KC may not have posted sewing accomplishments in his blog. OH WELL... I have started the costumes for my dance recital. These two are for my older classes. The blue with dots (bubbles) is for our dance called Swim, Swim. The stripes is for a dance by Madona, Time Goes By (I think that is the name). . The girls tried them on yesturday and it was like Christmas. So easy to please! I love teaching dance and sewing. Yay for both!!! Side note: this barbie is a NEW one. Grandma Izi and Pappa Dan sent valentines $. Adding this to the saved Christmas money, Savanah purchased this butterfly barbie. she loves it. Allie got a Pony but already left it at a friends house. I'll try to get a pix later. Thank you Grandma and Papa for the gift!!

1 comment:
Cannot believe how big everyone is getting! So adorable.
Post a Comment