boxy

Monday, September 8, 2008

Labor Day

Labor Day was GREAT. I wasn't sure that I wanted to go on another trip this summer. Especially since Spencer is still so young. I wasn't wanting to press my luck. But seriously, who can say no to the beach!!! Spencer, once again, was great. Savanah and Allie were in Heaven, and I was glad I hadn't declined on the opportunity to relax with the sound of waves in the background. I think these two were made to play on the beach. Arent all kids though? They looked so beach-a-licious in their rash guards. I can't believe more families don't use these. SO cute and protects their skin from the sun.
Oh Allie, you are so brave to put your face so close to unpredictable salt water.
It is so hard to get waves crashing in the background with a digital cam. This one was a lucky shot. I love California!

5 comments:

Laura Z said...

Dang cute Holly! Which beach did you go to? I've decided that all kids need for fun is sand and water - everything else is just fluff after that!

Anonymous said...

Cutie family!!! I love these pictures.

Kathy said...

I'm jealous.
That's all I have to say about this post.
AND...one more thing...you could have borrowed my surf board that I have in the garage that hasn't seen the surf in probably 10 YEARS!

but....glad the kids had fun..and you were able to relax and enjoy it!!!

The Merricks said...

Look at your adorable blondie family! They do look beach-a-licious! Cute Cute Cute!

Jori said...

You guys are made for the beach! So happy you were all protecting your skin from the sun. No thanks Mel!:)