We went to the fair this past weekend. My kids LOVE the fair. I lost my camera a month ago, so these pix are just the ones KC sent out today. Some not shown: Spencer petting every goat he could reach, Savanah riding the TALL rides, Spencer watching a Nasscar remote control race for 20 minutes, and all the kids on the pony's. But, here are some cuties!
KC actually found a quilt he loves. I think I can pull this off. I also think I'll enter a quilt next year!
Here is Spencer on a Pony. He loved riding it. He smiled the entire time and waved. The workers loved him. They kept rubbing his head.
Allie and Spencer rode the ponies twice. Savanah wanted to do a bungee trampoline ride. Isn't Allie so cute posing. She could be a model.
Spencer (who is still just 1) didn't want to miss out on anything. KC somehow talked the worker into letting my kids cram onto the front seat of this roller coaster. I thought he was CRAZY (KC and the worker) what 1 year old would enjoy an old rickety ride. Well, Spencer LOVED it. I was so grateful Savanah was there to put her arm around him so he didn't get whip lash. There is a reason why large headed babies shouldn't go on this ride. But The kids were all smiles. It was a TON of fun. It makes me wish we lived in a smaller town, 4-H opportunities are scarce here. At least I think they are.

2 comments:
So cute! I still check your blog - I love to see new pictures of the kids. I can't believe how big they are getting. We need to get together again soon!
Oh man! We were there the same day. Too bad we didn't run into each other we could have met up for a turkey leg.:)
Post a Comment