Getting ready to go trick-or-treating at Daddy's work.

Allie stole my 'costume' and ditched the wig. (it was too hot) So she ended up being Sharpay dressed up as a kitty. Still totally cute!

When I purchased Allies outfit and wig, Savanah was at school. I felt like coming home empty handed on her end of the deal would be bad news, so I picked up this 'adult long hair wig'. She is so creative and was thrilled with her wig, so Rapunzel (sp?) became her Halloween outfit. I had to make the dress(which was interesting, but always fun to have a sewing project/challenge). I think she looks fabulous in her outfit and people were able to guess who she was dressed up as. If you've ever made a costume without a pattern, your might be familiar with people asking "and what are you dressed up as?"

Poor babies on Halloween. I stuck Spencer in this pumpkin outfit for KC's work and didn't make him dress up for the trunck-or-treat. I don't think there are many things cuter than a baby in a great costume, I just couldn't get into it, and Specer was okay with my decision. I love him to pieces!!!
1 comment:
Love the Halloween pics. Great job on the costumes too - Savannah's looks great!
Post a Comment