He is learning to love the swing. If I tickle him as he comes towards me he laughs. If Savanah pushes him he goes crazy with happiness. She is his favorite person to play with. She can ALWAYS cheer him up and get him to laugh. boxy
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
My little Boy Friend
I love Spencer. I think he is the cutest little boy in the world. He has the best temperament, happy, content, quiet (sometimes), determined... He still experiments with his voice, at church he could hear himself echoing in the halls as my friend walked him around, so he screamed like he was on a rollercoaster. I finally went out to make sure he was alright.
He is learning to love the swing. If I tickle him as he comes towards me he laughs. If Savanah pushes him he goes crazy with happiness. She is his favorite person to play with. She can ALWAYS cheer him up and get him to laugh.
He is learning to love the swing. If I tickle him as he comes towards me he laughs. If Savanah pushes him he goes crazy with happiness. She is his favorite person to play with. She can ALWAYS cheer him up and get him to laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Spencer sure is cute, and getting big so fast. I can't believe that he can swing already. I want to pinch his checks. I'm glad you are enjoying him so much. He looks like a great baby.
Post a Comment