boxy

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Runyan-Mitchell reunion

My awesome friend Lindsey packed up and moved to Utah. I have been so sad!! I couldn't even blog about it I was so sad, but now, I will blog about our get together. We met at the Childrens Discovery Museum in SLC. The kids had a BLAST and we got to catch up. At the museum they have a helicopter. It was cold and snowy out, Allie and Dayton were out there eating snow. So typical of them.

Here are the crazy kids out in the snowy helicopter. There were so many fun things to do .

My sister Ashley came with us to the museum. Her girls Grace and Caroline are here with her having a tea party. If you've never been to this place, you've gotta go!

Savanah and Rylie could have played for hours. Actually, wer were there for about 4 hours. They played so well and had a blast seeing each other again.


Dayton and Allie picked up where they left off. She greeted him with a kiss attack.

2 comments:

garrynkim said...

Typical Vegas girls, out in the snow without jackets:) Looks like you had a great time! We missed you in primary!

Anonymous said...

These pictures turned out cute. I'm glad you brought your camera.