boxy

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus

While in Logan, my kids were able to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they have been wanting. It is always funny to me, that usually my kids say something that they have not mentioned to me. This particular year Savanah said "I'd like a WII." Yet again, she had not mentioned this to me yet. She also asked Mrs. Claus... "Did you make my cheer skirt last year?". It was so funny.

I was so pleased with how well this picture turned out. Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. With snow on the ground and Santa in the Cabin, we made a lot of fun memories.

3 comments:

Laura Z said...

Adorable. I LOVE it!

The Merricks said...

They all looks so cute with Santa! I can't believe how happy Spencer is on Santa's lap!

Ingrid said...

Look at Spencer. He is adorable!! Your Logan trip sounds like so much fun. I am glad that you were able to go.