boxy

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Runyan Reunion (say that 5 times)

Yay for us, we got to see the Runyans. I think this first photo is a crack up. We take our swimming seriously. Lindsey and I met at a rec-center swimming pool place near Layton. I think it was an hour drive for both of us, she coming from Springville and I from Logan. It was quite the effort, but neither one of us cared about the drive. They are such great friends.

Savanah and Rylie loved seeing each other. How many teeth have you lost? Can you read books? Are you almost 7 years old? They drilled each other, showed off their baby brothers and their helping skills, then they swam, swam, swam. Lindsey and I had to take turns finding them.

Allie and Dayton were a little shy at first. It is rough being around an ex-boyfriend. Soon they too were having so much fun.

Here are the babies. Ty (they call him Tyger) is tiny. He looks like a little chunk but is as light as a feather. He and Spencer kept us on our toes. The reunion was so much fun, I hope to see them the next time we go to Utah. They are worth going out of the way for!

No comments: