boxy

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trip to Logan...

I knew the summer would go by quickly since Savanah is on year round school, so we immediately went to Logan for our summer trip. Here are a few random, favorite photos and highlights of the trip.

My cute Grandma Ruth lives right between the Mitchell's house and the Roskelley's (my) house. I go back and forth so many times and rarely plan to stop and see my cutie pie grandma. NOT THIS TIME! I was starving and Spencer was tired but I did it. I had a fun little visit with Grandma Ruth. It is one of those things you feel so good after making the effort. She loved seeing Spencer. He got his red hair from her.

One morning my dad and I escaped from life and went on a nice little hike. I love spending quality time with my parents. We took some great pictures of flowers that I may post later, my dad knows the names of all the wildlife, it is really fun! I love my dad!

This is my mom, me and my little sister. We were hanging out at the cabin at Bear Lake. We made so many fun memories there.

This is my most favorite picture!!! Savanah was swinging on my dads rope swing. I somehow took this pix with my crazy slow camera when she was just at that perfect position coming towards me. She looks like an angel.

5 comments:

Laura Z said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a great time. The one of Savannah on the rope swing is just gorgeous!

Ingrid said...

It looks like you had a great trip to Logan. It is so fun to see your pictures, updates etc. We miss you, and hope to get together next week... before school starts again. Your kids are adorable.

The Merricks said...

Love that picture of Savanah!!! Looks like you had fun!

garrynkim said...

How fun to catch up on your fun summer. Apparently, the fun continues!! See you soon.

Jori said...

What an awesome picture! Savanah does look like an angel. I love Logan, we went there in July to visit my brother. I hope school is going well!:)