boxy

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Savanah's first day of School





Savanah LOVES school. We missed the back to school night when you see where your room is, meet the teacher, decide you don't have to be nervous for the first day... Yea, I wouldn't recommend missing that day, so the fabulous day arrived. A few weeks ago we went shopping for a new outfit for the first day of school. She has been begging me to wear it sooner. She looks so grown up. Any way, only on the first day do they let the moms on the playground, so we went and found her teacher, Miss Sato, and asked if we could take a picture. She was so cute and said "seriously" while fixing her hair. I replied "yea, I'm one of those moms :)". Soon after all of Savanahs gang began to gather. They are used to me taking pictures and all smiled for me. I am SO grateful for Savanah's school experience so far. She is learning to be responsible, and she gets so excited for everything. LOVE IT! and LOVE SAVANAH!!!

2 comments:

Jori said...

I can't believe all of Spencers hair!! He has gotten so big. Your girls look so grown up too. I am glad Savanah is loving school. It seems like we were just doing the 2 year old preschool, where has the time gone??

Ingrid said...

Can you believe that we have first graders? Savanah looks so cute and grown up on her first day of school. I bet that she is loving first grade. We all miss you, and love catching up with you at least through your blog.