boxy

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quick trip...

Three days of 1st grade were all we could handle, so we packed up the car and headed to Logan... again. Actually, KC and I had been training for the top of Utah 1/2 marathon, and it just happened to be the weekend of the first week of school. We drove up just for the race, but were able to squeeze in time with cousin Grace at the Paradise 'trout and berry days'.

This is the only picture I have of the 1/2. My little sister Wendi and I in our race t-shirts. It is hard to run with a camera. (hehe). It was a great experience!

2 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

That's awesome! Way to go!

Ingrid said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun. Did you enjoy the marathon? Do you have another one planned? It looks like you are busy as usual. Your kids look great, and so happy.