boxy

Friday, January 29, 2010

Allie turns 5

For Allie's 5th birthday we went miniature golfing. We had a lot of fun. It had rained all day so the (indoor) putting place was packed.
)this is not Spencer. This is Cole, we watched him for a week while his mom and dad went on a cruise.)

Here are 5 things I LOVE about Allie
1. She has the BEST hair. Her curls are so much fun and fit her personality.
2. She loves to be tickled, not laughing tickles, but light tickles on her arms, back, and legs. It is so relaxing for both of us!
3. She loves to be outside. Riding bikes, jumping, going to the park, resting on the grass.
4. Her prayers. I love how Allie prays. Right from the heart.
5. I love how Allie sings and dances. She has so much confidence and is not reserved. She even sang in the ward tallent show. A 5 year old singing? I was so proud of her.
Today she had to go the the doctor for her shots so that she can go to kindergarten. I told her that after the doctor we could go get slurpees. When we got to 7-11 she told me "This store is awesome. I have never been here before!" I want my kids to have everything and yet not be overindulged. If Allie is that pleased over 7-11 and a slurpee, I must be hitting the mark somewhere!
I love you Allie, here's to many more memorable years!!!

2 comments:

Jori said...

I can't believe your little Allie is 5!!! I remember when you were preggo with her,it doesn't seem like that long ago! When you are off track let me know and we can meet up to play.:)

Ingrid said...

I can't believe Allie is 5 already. It seems like she was just born. She was such a sweet, fun baby, and she has grown into such a cute little girl. Kindergarten... really? We are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.