So here are the two group shots. We all are dirty and happy. My favorite memories are Allie FREAKING out about anything that went "buzzz". Sitting in our tent listening to the rain. Singing songs by the camp fire (Our poor poor neighbors!)
Spencer and I didn't cry on the first day of school, but he did through a FIT when he saw that I wasn't going to let him go onto the kindergarten playground. So, instead, we went home, took the bike trailor to another park, and played for hours. It ended up being a good day, but the week still felt odd without Allie around.

Allie and her teacher Mrs. Miller. I am still a little leary (sp?) about this teacher, but there wasn't a better choice in my opinion. So, we'll focus on the positives and pray for Allie that her memories of Kindergarten will be great!

Beatty Elementary has new administrators, they decided to not let parents onto the playground the first morning. So, I don't have a picture with Savanah's teacher. But, here are the happy school bound foxy mamas with their protective Dad. I am really excited to see how the year goes!

2 comments:
Looks like a great way to end the summer, and get ready for school. I can hardly believe that Allie is in school. I bet she is one happy little girl. I hope everyone is enjoying the new school year.
Cute kids!!! I miss you guys! I hope the girls have a great school year.
Post a Comment