
I love my girls. They are so different from oneanother. It is great when they play together. They made a hut the other day in their room. I couldn't have been happier. I remember doing this with my sisters when I was a kid. Sheets strung everywhere, pillows, stuffed animals, the carpet is deadly... Here they are going to their first swim lesson.
KC & Spencer upon a mountain top. I am so glad KC has a boy to be manly with. He and the girls wrestle and rough house, but it is so funny watching Spencer get in on the action. He makes all of these low manly noises. Ohh, how cute.

Allie is the resident photographer. She is ALWAYS taking pictures and then asking me "mom, can I use your camera?" She took this one of me at the computer. I am healthy and happy. I totally dig being a mom. I love my calling. I think our neighborhood and house ROCK. My kids and husband are doing well, what else can a mother ask for???

2 comments:
I am loving all the new pics, Spencer is the cutest red headed boy ever! Have fun in Utah!
I love all the new posts. It is nice to catch up anyway I can with you and your cute family. I can hardly believe that Spencer is two already, and Allie starting kindergarten. It looks like summer is treating you well. Maybe we can meet up in Utah... I'll call.
Post a Comment