boxy

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"I don't have anything FANCY!"


Allie is a true blue, straight from the womb, born DIVA. She has been known to throw all of her clothes out of her drawers saying "I don't have anything to wear" while they pile up behind her. She also has been known to say "I want fancy clothes like Malories" Malory wears all of Allie's hand-me-downs. AAHHH. So, since Kindergarten started, I have let her mix and match, and we ohh and aahh and not once has she said she doesn't have anything fancy to wear to school. I would have never guessed that a leggings, plaid wool skirt, and rock star tie die sequin shirt was the magic combination to a happy 5 year old Diva. I am a happy mom!

2 comments:

Jori said...

Allie looks so much like you! I can't believe Savanah is 8!!!!!! Where does the time go(I feel like an old lady saying that-but it's SO true):)

The Merricks said...

Allie looks fantastic! I hope she keeps up the outfits!