boxy

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Savanah is 8



I can't believe Savanah turned 8. I have to confess that in my aged state (hehe) I have been saying she was 8 since the GREAT TO BE 8 fireside I put on 6 months ago. I guess with the cake and all, I felt like the party had already happened. Savanah will be baptized next week in Logan. I am really proud of her. She is so much fun and super smart and tallented. I LOVE being her mom.
She is currently attending an acting class. Hollywood kids Academy. She did her first audition "a Spoonful of Sugar" and will get to perform it at the show.
She nearly runs the class I claim to teach each week for Miss Holly's Dance
She Hates practicing the piano right after the lesson because getting help is PAINFUL!
She reads amazingly well and comprehends also. I asked her if she wanted to bring her book from home to school to read during free time. She said "No, I'm reading a Junie B. Jones book at school" I can barely keep track of one book at a time. It is really cool!
I am so glad Savanah is 8 and has decided to be Baptized. I'll post pix after the big day.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Seriously is Savanah 8? I had to read that title twice. It just doesn't seem possible already. You girls are so sweet, and Spencer is great. You must have so much fun with him. It was fun to catch up a bit with all the pictures and going ons in your life. I miss you.

The Merricks said...

Oh my I can't believe it. Congrats to the 8 year old!