

I love how these family pictures turned out. There are a ton more that the photographer gave us, but here is a small sampling. We went to Logan in October for Ken's birthday party, to baptize Savanah, and we happened upon the most gorgeous fall colors I've ever seen. The pinks and oranges aren't shown in this pix, but they were just amazing.
So this is my final post of the day, I'm off to a Great to be Eight fireside. I LOVE looking at every ones blog and catching up on your family. Sorry my updates are so few and far in between. Such is life!

2 comments:
Love your new family pictures. Utah fall mountains are such a beautiful setting. Your hair is short, and so cute. I can't believe how your kids are growing up. The reading pictures are great. Allie really knows how to pose for pictures. Sounds like you are all busy and well. Miss you all.
So cute! Love the family pictures!!!
Post a Comment