boxy

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reading week!





I LOVE books. My kids LOVE books. We've always enjoyed the library and buying books from book orders. So reading week at school is so much fun because everyong is on the 'same page' HEHE I made a funny.
The kid's school had dress up themes each day. Here are some of the girls selections for favorite book character and Cow girl attire. Oh, and Savanah with Mother Goose on Pajama day. If my kids remember 1 thing about me when they are all grown and raising their own kids, I want it to be the time we spent cuddled under a home-made blanket reading together.

p.s. my pictures are taking FOR EVER to load. la di da!!!

p.p.s I got a telephone call today that no primary President ever wants. A new gal in the ward had taken her only son to nursery and when she went to pick him up there he was, all alone in the room. Our nursery divides into 3 sections with acordian toors. I think the little boy snuck back into the toy room un-noticed when he was suposed to be in the middle section waiting for his mommy. Needless to say, she was absolutely beside herself. How can you say sorry enough? I asked her if she'd come back next week. I was dead serious. Something like that could make it or break it for a sensitive member. AY YEI YEI.

No comments: