We took a week long trip to Utah. My sister Wendi decided to go through the temple and I wouldn't miss that for anything. Here we are going to lunch after we went through our session.
While in Logan, Allie lost her 2nd tooth. She kept getting mad at Spencer for sneaking into the picture. See how mischievous he is! He loves a good reaction. Allie was pumped because she got 6 quarters.
The first day there, Wendi was competing in a Cross Fit competition. She was Amazing. I can't believe how strong she is. She took 2nd place. It was so cool to be able to be there to support her.
Finally, we got to see the Logan fireworks. My sisters were good sports and brought their kids to the 'hillside' to see the show. All of my parents grandkids are here in the picture.
I got a new computer a couple of months ago and so there haven't been any pictures to upload. Then, I didn't know where to find my pictures now that they were downloaded to the computer. Has anyone else ever been through this transition??? We purchased an IMac, which is a wonderful computer, but when you have been using a PC your whole entire long life, it is a definite transition. One that I am not dealing with too well. I just don't have the time needed to sit up here, locked in my computer room oasis, to mess around on it and figure it out. It seems like such a waist of time. Three cute little kids are downstairs rotting their minds away in front of the TV if I"m in the computer room. They know just how mesmerizing this thing can be.

2 comments:
Nice to know you are still alive, and enjoying your summer. Can you believe how quickly it has flown by? Good luck with your new computer. I am so slow with transitioning to new technology. I just figured out how to work our IPOD touch this last week. All of the kids know more than I do. maybe your kids could help you too. :)
I can't believe it's almost the beginning of a new school year! I can't believe Allie is losing teeth! Didn't she just barely get them?? :) we got an iMac a couple of months ago. I love the photo editing in iPhoto. I use FaceTime to call my mom. I think it is great. Happy almost first day of school. :)
Post a Comment