boxy

Sunday, September 25, 2011

1st day of school

I think my life is busy. The kids have been in school for how long?? And I'm just now getting around to posting these pictures. And I'm only doing it because I LOVED seeing the pictures of your kids on their 1st day of school!!! I really enjoy all of you who keep your blogs updated and haven't been converted to Facebook.!

Here is Mr. Spencer on his way to school. He wasn't much for pictures this particular day. I have 3 friends who are doing a preschool co-op with me. We have the school at our house one week a month. It is so wonderful. The other moms are amazing, and Spencer absolutely adores it. He is a learning machine.


Here is Allie Ballie and Mrs. Campanale. I love this teacher. Last year was a struggle, but now that it is over, this year seems so much sweeter in comparison. Allie is a perfectionist, so we work on not getting frustrated when the s gets written backwards... But she is loving her year so far!


Savanah Belle and Mr. Paris. I love Mr. Paris (as her teacher). He is LDS and adores Savanah. He is funny and naturally tallented with teaching. I am so thrilled he chose this profession. I'll have to get a picture with her GATE teacher. She is so proud to be a GATE student.

No comments: