boxy

Friday, May 4, 2012

Spencer Misc.

Spencer wearing my running hat. Isn't he so cute! I love him to pieces. I especially love kissing the apple of his little cheeks.
Spencer and I were making cookies. He said "look Mom 'knife'" If you're kids have watched Tangled 1,000 times like my kids have, you'll get the humor with no further explanation. I laughed so hard, then made him do it again for a picture.
Spencer wants to be strong like Dad. So he eats good foods, and every once in a while tries to lift the 30 lb. weight.
The landscapers were here to fix a leak in the sprinkler pipe. Spencer grabbed his Handy Manny tools that Grandma Izzy gave him and headed out to help. The men were really nice to let him shovel the dirt back in the hole and put his tools in the muddy mess. I was tickled pink. Good husband in training!
Spencer made Higly Town Hero's out of his trains. Down the street from us live 2 boys. Next year they'll both be in jr.high, so they have grown out of their train craze. They generously gave Spencer a HUGE sack of their Thomas trains. Hundreds of dollars worth. Spencer picked out the multiples to give to the community center. It was tough, but he managed to part.

No comments: