boxy

Thursday, June 7, 2012

KC bids farewell

KC started a new job in Colorado a week ago. There was a week in between jobs that we were on a mission to get the house under control and make lots of fun memories to hold us through the 3 weeks of being apart. We had a garage sale on the coldest day in May! It was a huge success. We went to a fun park. Centennial hills park I think its really called. We call it Butterfly park. We also went to Boulder to celebrate Spencers birthday early since KC wasn't going to be here for it. KC surprised Spencer with a helicopter ride. Spencer was on cloud nine. His little round cheeks must have been aching from all of the smiling! The final picture is the day he flew out. Now the focus is pack, pack, pack, clean, clean, clean, and while doing that, have mucho fun with the kids so they don't dislike packing and cleaning as much as I will after this move! :)

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Wow, you have big changes coming your way! You get to move to a great place. I think Colorado is so beautiful, and will be filled with all the fun things that you like to do. What part? When? We will be in Vegas for two days next week, if you are there, we would love to see you. Good Luck!

Jori said...

Hooray! I think Colorado is fabulous! We had to drive through to get to MO. I have a friend in Castle Rock. Where will you be?