boxy

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spencer turns 4

Spencer turned 4 today. He was so happy when I told him it was his birthday and he was now 4 years old. Spencer loves taking pictures, having pictures taken of him, and seeing the pictures. Here are his little feet. He snuck away with my camera today and took this shot. It was one of many, but I think he did a great job capturing how cute his little feet are! Below is Spencer swimming at the Reids house. He has been taking lessons, but loves his little blue life jacket. Third is Spencer in a Helicopter. Next, Spencer fell asleep with this "Nephi" head band on his nose. I thought it was really funny! And finally, Spencer with his 2 grandpas. Both came to Nevada for the dance recital. It was pretty cool. At one point the Grandpa's took Spencer to the park to play. They said they felt like Second Hand Lions. Two old men trying to raise a little boy. Spencer is a fun boy! He loves wrestling, kicking balls, playing with cars and trains, watching movies, playing Mario Brothers on the DS, eating fruit snacks, sleeping in the toy room, riding his bike, scooter, or razor tricycle, jumping on the trampoline, playing with friends, reading books... He likes lots of things!!! He doesn't like being told "no", taking baths, coloring, or grumpy sisters. I can't wait to watch Spencer grow up. He makes my life very full and fun!

1 comment:

Jori said...

Wow! I can't believe Spencer is 4!!! He and Hallie are the same age. I think they would have a blast together. If only we were close enough to do a preschool. :(