boxy

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

She's a Natural

Savanah LOVES holding Spencer. She is a lifesaver! I'm not sure how a mother of 3 is supposed to get a shower in when a certain three year old is waiting for a brief (unobserved) moment to pick the new baby up and go for a stroll, or dance with him, or give him his Binky... Savanah is able to keep my little man safe while I brush my teeth, cook, or take a shower. I LOVE HER! She has been experimenting with different holds. KC and I have told her to hold him in her lap. But she has other things in mind, and he seems to love every minute of it.

9 times out of 10, she puts him to sleep. Savanah is a GREAT big sister (to Spencer and Allie). I am so grateful to have all of my beautiful kids. I don't know what I would do without them!

1 comment:

Jori said...

Good job Savanah! What a good big sister!