boxy

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My friend Jori has some cute components to her blog. One that I love is Thankful Thursday. I wanted to have my own thankful Thursday (even though it is Tuesday).
1. What a GREAT family I have!!! After a fun weekend like we just spent in the mountains, I have to say that I am #1 thankful for Savanah, Allie, Spencer, and KC. They complete me.
2. SISTERS: I don't usually go more than 1 day without talking to one or more of my sisters. Heidi, who now lives in Florida is my older sister. She taught me to sing harmony. She must be very patient, that is difficult to do! She also taught me to LOVE classical music and bubble language. (lybove yibou heibidibee). Ashley, who is one of my younger sisters and lives in a place called Paradise (literally). She is my quilting buddy and the reason why Verizon to Verizon is such s GREAT deal. Seriously, 900 minutes would cost a lot without this plan. Ashley taught me that it is important to read your scriptures every day and keep a journal. (How great is she!) Wendi, is my baby sister. I must still think of her as a young girl because I constantly call my kids Wendi. Wendi had taught me that you can do whatever you set your mind to. She has accomplished amazing things at her young age. Everything from understanding the billing system at the golfcourse, to earning her masters degree (and she is only 23 years old)
3. I am already being pulled away from my computer time (see #1) maybe more thankful moments later...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I HAVE to come over soon and smooch on that cutie pie of yours!!!

Looks like you had fun in the mountains...your blood isn't too thin to go to cold places yet...I think I've turned into a desert rat already!!! (your pics gave me goosebumps!)

Jori said...

What a great list! I am completely jealous of your sisters! I wish I had some. Luckily I have great friends.:)