boxy

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yay for Grandma's

This past week was boy scout camp. KC was gone nearly the entire week. So when my mom asked when she should come help with the new baby, I told her to wait a month and come while KC was away. We had a LOT of fun with her. Each day we tried to have a big, get out of the house, activity and then a bit of down time. The girls had a blast with her. Monday we went to the library. It was great to have another adult there to read and do puzzles with. Allie had some one-on-one with Grandma while I read to Savanah. I thought that was awesome. Tuesday was free movie day. We saw Water Horse. It was fabulous! Wednesday we went to Bounce U. An indoor bounce house. Thursday the girls went to the Davises and my mom and I sewed. It was great. Friday we went on a fabric hunt for bug fabrics.
It was fun to show my mom Spencer and watch her bond with him. It was also fun for the girls to be able to see and spend so much time with her. I love my mom so much and am SO glad that we got to have her for an entire week! YAY
My girls were up bright and early the first morning to see Grandma
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy smokes... can you believe you have 3 kids?? AHHHH how fun! They are darling. Mom looks totally natural. :) jk I think you wore her out.

The Merricks said...

Look at your cute little family! Now that I am finally back I need to come and see the baby!

Jori said...

Your mom is so darling! So glad she could come hang out. Your kids are adorable! We will have to play some time soon.