
Savanah is so blessed to have lots of friends from church in her class. And, I should mention, that her teacher, Mrs. Schott is LDS. Here is Savanah and Camryn


I am not sure how this happened. But I haven't printed pictures for possibly 6 months (eek!) and I didn't post any pictures of November. So, a little back tracking. For those of you out of my local loop, I teach dance, tutor, and mother 3 active kiddos. I had a baby in June, moved in October, Savanah has started kindergarten, Allie started Pre-school, I am Primary Chorister, and on and on, well, we are moving again in 2 weeks. So If my time has not been pre-occupied, my mind definately has with all of this adult decision making going on.

1 comment:
I didn't know you teach dance? Shows you what I get for being out of the loop! :-)
Post a Comment