boxy

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Is this still the Desert?

I had a feeling this move was going to be temporary, so when a family in our ward moved I had them give me their boxes so I wouldn't have to do any collecting. When Brother Robinson and I made the consecutive decision to put the boxes by the side of the house. Within the next 3 weeks, it rained more than I have ever seen it rain and then snowed more than it has snowed here in 30 years or so. I guess I'll be collecting boxes (Thank heaven for Vons and St Rose Hospital)

This is all rain in this pool. It was sitting next to the boxes beside the house. Oh Well. It is not the first time I've made a bad decision!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

ohh...I wish I had some boxes for you!

I will forget to ask you...but, what ages are your dance girls (my niece that's moving here is 2 1/2)...

We'll call you soon to schedule tutoring. (by the way...Chris thinks he did good on his mid-term...but, we'll see!)

Jori said...

Good luck Holly! You and I are quite the little movers aren't we? I am finally unpacked and told Ryan I am not budging for a long time.

I hope it goes smoothly.:)

Kasey said...

Crazy weather! It's been raining in Logan!?! We sent your material on Thursday, hope it gets there before the move. Cute pictures!