boxy

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nothing to update?

Here are some pictures from February. KC takes the girls to the rec center for a Daddy Daughter Dance extravaganza. They love it and what a fun memory with dad. The top picture is of Spencer and I getting ready to be alone. I love Valentines day. Especially with 2 girls that are in love with everything and everyone, and who LOVE candy and tatoos and pencile with hearts on them.


I haven't been blogging in a long while. I often wonder how I ever had time to post. I also feel bad for being put out when others didn't have an update for me. Live and Learn!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Nice to see you again. I've missed you. Hope you are all settled and doing well. Look how big Spencer is getting!

Jori said...

Your kids are too darn cute. I hope we can get together over the summer. Maybe a swim party?