boxy

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New house

We moved at the beginning of February. We now have the perfect space and the kids are a better age, for a fire cauldron (well, KC calls it a fire pit). We love roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. KC has wanted one for ever, now he can have one!

I keep laughing when we all come in smelling like we've been camping. All of the fun without all the work. I am excited for the memories we will make in our new backyard.

So here is the front of the house. I have been in love with this house for SO long! When KC and I first looked at it, the price was at least $150,000 over our price range. Unfortunately for the owner, it has fallen in and out of escrow while the apraisal drops, and drops, and drops. So maybe I will own this house one day. My realtor has always said, "if it is meant to be". Either way, this nighborhood is a DREAM for the kids and the house just adds to the wonderfulness. Hope you can all come visit us soon. We'll roast mallows!

It has been a lot of fun having more space! The kids have so much fun exploring and being creative in the yard and I love the toy room. It is a safe place for Spencer to play. Since the entire main floor is tile, I don't feel like he has as much fun playing on it. Especially this time of year when the tile is FREEZING!

2 comments:

Laura Z said...

So excited for you guys to be in this house! Looks like lots of fun!

Jori said...

What a great house! I love it! I will for sure be over for s'mores.:)