I can't believe how precious this picture is. I didn't even make them hold hands, it was just what they did. My girls fight and my girls play lovingly all in the same minute. I love capturing a moment like this where they are truly having a great time together as sisters. Taking care of each other

My mom always laughs that we have a picture just like this from each time we do this hike. Red rocks and blue sky. But I am now realizing that the kids get older in each picture. It is fun and a little sad at the same time. I see why people say you'll miss the bottles and diapers when you are truly through that stage.

I tried to get action shots. My intentions are to blow them up to 8x10 or 5x7 and hang them in my office. Allie is getting so tall, strong, brave... she is just growing up on me!

Savanah got a great action shot with the hieroglyphs under her. Savanah is so mature and smart. She keeps me on my toes. I have to tell her," people don't like to be corrected honey, it isn't nice". and she immediately replies "Well, you correct me all of the time". End of conversation, point not well taken. I love Savanah so much!


Valley of Fire is KC's favorite spot to take us hiking. It is never busy, probably because it is further out of the way than Mount Charleston or Red Rock. The kids LOVE to hike on the rocks and feed the chipmunks bits of there lunch. I can't believe how well you can see the hieroglyphs (sp?) in the pix with Savanah. It is a place where we have a TON of pictures and even more great memories. Isn't that what it's all about?!

No comments:
Post a Comment