boxy

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Many Faces of Savanah

This is Savanah and I when Allie was behind the camera. Can you believe how big my kids are getting?

Savanah has a GREAT group of friends. This is Camryn. She lives just down the street. She and Savanah have gotten to be great friends now that they can hop, skip, or jump their way to one anothers houses. They were eating fruit snack stickers and came up with this little body art. So funny!



My girls have just found that they can run my camera. Then they try to tell on each other. But the proof is in the pudding. I don't really know what that means, but they just can't resist taking self portraits so I'm not fooled about who the photographer was. Savanah had 15 or so different faces pulled. I chose 2 because they were cute.

No comments: