
This is the toy room. It is AWESOME. The kids all love it. It is only picked up on Saturday mornings because I vacuum. otherwise we have toys everywhere and have LOTS of fun. Spencer loves cooking and his dinosaur and don't tell, but the pink barbie convertable is also a HUGE hit. HEHE

This is the view of the girls room as you walk in. They have beds, bedside areas/tables, a reading area, and a dresser. It is really quite big. I am not into color coordinating everything, but just letting it happen as they get things that are special to them, like Savanah's new quilt. It blends well with Allies quilts, but she doesn't want those on her bed right now, she wants a big fluffy comforter that I made in High School. go figure. If you want to see better pictures of Savanahs new quilt go to my link labeled the quilting blog, or paradisequilters.blogspot.com


Here is the view from the top of the stairs. This massive wall used to be mirrors. The room you can see is the dance room where I teach dancing and where we cut a rug.

Hope you enjoyed Allies pictues. If you request more, I'll post more!

4 comments:
I for one am thrilled you updated! Keep em coming!
How fun to see everything that you and the kids have been doing. You have been busy. I can't believe that Spencer is one already. We need to get together again sometime this summer.
Beautiful quilt! That is a wonderful talent to have and to share. I wish I could do it. :) Tyler likes to take pictures too. I should post them on my blog.
I am amazed at how big your kids are getting!! They are SO cute! Are you ready for Savanah to be in first grade? The thought of all day school is freaking me out a bit. I hope we can hang out sometime. I haven't seen you forever!:)
Post a Comment