boxy

Monday, June 22, 2009

Mothers Day

We went to Arizona for Mothers day. It is always SO much fun when we visit Amy and Family. They live in a dreamy little set up there. Swimming, golfing, fishing, playing... Oh and this time, PEDICURES for the Moms. I was a photographer when we went swimming. I love how much fun everyone was having. KC was chucking kids all over the place. This is just one of the many tricks they were doing with him.

Here is Allie after her swimming limit was met. She is so grown up in a little girl sort of way. I honestly don't know many active 4 year olds who would lay out. I thought that started in the teen years.

Spencer was a good sport. We bought him this little contraption because he needed a little freedom.

Finally, The cousins. They played so cute!

No comments: