boxy

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Extra Curiculars

Starting school is just the beginning of it. Ideally I would like my kids to end up in one sporting activity and one musical instrument. But since I teach dance, it somehow doesn't count because it doesn't cost anything. So Allie decided to try out her legs on a soccer team, Savanah decided to test her strength at gymnastics, and I decided to become a taxicab driver to get everyone to and from their practices and games. There are 2 designated PLAYING days where the kids know they get to have friends over or go to friends houses, the rest of the days are booked. We are really enjoying it!


1 comment:

Laura Z said...

Too funny - that's been my attempt as well. Oh, yes, and now that Caroline's older: 1 school activity.....so we play taxicab!
Thank goodness for North Stake Soccer/Softball. Only 10 weeks and I can say we're good for 6 months :)