boxy

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spencer

It is an odd feeling knowing you are done bringing children in the world and then watching the youngest one grow WAY more quickly than the older ones did. Spencer is SO much fun for our family. The lucky boy has 3 moms. (Allie, SaNana, and Mom) He loves yelling for any one of us for help or just to see where we are. He is very strong and really curious. He also is in the copy cat stage. Anything you say, sing, or do he'll try out! My favorite is whey the girls sing "who let the dogs out" and he replies "who, who, who, who" Hope you enjoy his pictures.
Hi Savanah, I see you up there!

Who are these people using my chalk? And why am I the only one who likes the way it tastes?

This church outfit is really cramping my style of casual. It's good I have a comfortable princess couch to sit on. Honestly mom!

I think my bottom is stuck in this pan and YES, I have a diaper on. By the way, why aren't you helping me out?

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Wow... look at Spencer. I can't believe how he is growing up, and what a cutie. We need to get together and catch up. I miss you.

Jori said...

Spencer is SO big and cute!!! I can't wait to meet him. I think he and Hallie will have a grand time playing.