boxy

Friday, November 6, 2009

Trick or Treat

I actually had a request to post these pictures. It is fun to keep in touch through the blog! This year was s fun Halloween. I actually dressed up as a cat, Spencer was a football player, Allie a Cheer leader, and can you guess what Savanah is?

Allie was so excited to dress up this year and she chose a costume from our dress ups. I'll go with that. She is so cute she could pull off trick or treating in a bathrobe with style!


Savanah and her friend Olivia decided early on to be EVIL tooth fairies. I wasn't sure how you were supposed to make tooth fairy EVIL. But one day we were browsing my friends ETSY site where she sales home made tutu's and Savanah had an idea. Buy a black tutu with googlie eyes. Olivias mom made tooth chokers, tiaras, and wands. It ended up being really simple and fun. Plus, I didn't have to give any more of my hard earned money to Walmart or Target.

I hope you all are enjoying this WONDERFUL fall weather!

ps. I had a GREAT time visiting with Ingrid at the park today. Your girls are SO cute!!!

4 comments:

Jori said...

LOVE the costumes! Savanah is one clever girl. I want to get in on that park action next week. I am excited we are going to a close one, I can walk over.:)

Amber and Co. said...

So Cute! I love the Evil Tooth fairy idea, and the costume is gorgeous!:)

Laura Z said...

Love all the costumes, especially Savannah's! I'll have to show Cat when she gets home from school. She was talking about Savannah again the other day - remember when me and Savannah went to M&M World?

Ingrid said...

Thanks for posting the pics! I can't even tell you how much I love Savanah's costume. It is fabulous, and so creative. We loved seeing you too, and are looking forward to this Friday again. Your kids are so much fun.