boxy

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Dance PARTY

I am currently teaching 3 small dance classes. The holiday parties were so much fun this year. My 2-3 year olds are so tiny, I had Savanah and her friend Olivia come to help them with their craft and to keep things in control with all of the food and such. The older classes had a combined party, it was a lot of kids for a lot of fun! I am so glad that I am able to have these kids a part of my life right now. There is so much to be learned from kids.
This is my older two classes. They are chowing down on holiday goodies.

Here are my mini's. I am still a bit shocked that they are learning the dances I teach. You just never know with a 2 year old. I remember when Allie was that age, I put her in an older class (because who really has a 2 year old in dance?) Sometimes about half way through she would go put herself down for a nap or head up to the toy room for some REAL entertainment. Anyway, I am super pleased with how this class has gone. I'm not sure what the parents expectations are, but I think they will be pleased also.

I love this picture. The kids always beg to do the parachute. I think this will be a fun memory when teaching dance is something of the past!

2 comments:

Jori said...

Awwww the good ol' parachute, I remember that little cutie!

garrynkim said...

When are you going to do a class for older girls...like Cynjyn's age??