
I love this picture with my dad. Isn't he so cute!

KC and I were totally messing around. Everyone was watching us get our picture. I had put a pair of white bikers under this dress because it seemed more modest. My mom kept telling me she could see my unders, anyway this is the result of the teasing. Kind of cute!

Hope you enjoy as well!

3 comments:
Your family pictures are so cute. I bet you have a great time when you all get together. I am so sad I missed you when you flew through Hobby. It is only about 20 minutes from our home. I will meet you there anytime or even better you can come and stay. :) It was fun to catch up with your busy life and your talented kids.
How have I missed so much?? I feel like I check your blog alot. CUTE pictures!!! You have such a cute family. Today I was thinking about our walk on the Aliante trail a couple of days before Christmas. That was so much fun. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Love the updates and your family pictures. The picture of you and KC is adorable! Hope you had a Merry Christmas, we will have to get together soon.
Post a Comment