Savanah spends about 5 nights a week swimming for the BCHS swim team. She is enjoying it a lot. I don't like that it is 5 nights a week. I don't think this is the age for such a commitment, but she is alright so far. It is an outdoor pool. The other night, it was pouring rain. Savanah looked over at me and said, "If I wear my warm clothes up there, they'll just get wet and do me no good after practice, so I'm leaving it all in the car". I didn't argue with reasoning like that! But as she ran in her bathing suit and swim cap up the hill, I was so proud of her that my smile and tears intermingled on my face. I am one proud mama!
These are roses from my backyard. I hate rose bushes. They are high-maintinance! But, they just keep blooming. In the fall they don't seem to have aphids like in the spring, so we brought some blooms in to enjoy. I'm not the best photographer, but hopefully you get the ides.
This isn't the best photo, she looks like she's getting chewed out... Allie played soccer again. Her team did well. KC coached again. It is hard having dad for a coach I've decided. He does an excellent job! The girls all love him. Her team is the Tough Tigers. This is the first year they didn't give us orange uniforms.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I will briefly try to update you on EVERYTHING!
Spencer

No comments:
Post a Comment