boxy

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Break from School!

I never get to do fun things like, taking my kids out to a restaurant for lunch. It was so much fun! This break has been LONG! But I'll choose to remember the fun times together, and not the sibling bickering!
The girls took their American Girl Dolls on a walk with Scooter. I had a HUGE smile on my face as they took off.
Allie and Spencer don't bathe together anymore. But on break, I gave in, and pulled out the goggles. They were in the tub for at least an hour. Im Smiling some more!
Cheating on Ginger Bread houses. I'd highly recommend using hot glue. I can't believe I've never thought to use it before. The kids decorated the pieces, then I glued it all together. no more sliding decorations or frosting. No more leaning houses. Ah, pure decorating bliss!

2 comments:

garrynkim said...

Fun times Holly, I love it when you update. I must say it is weird seeing you all dressed up in winter clothes. I love the hats! Looks like a lovely place to live:)

Jori said...

Brilliant! I always have a hard time with gingerbread houses.