boxy
Friday, June 21, 2013
We are loving living in Colorado. I am very hopeful this will be our home forever. This spring, the fields by the soccer fields were filled with the most beautiful, yellow, dandelions. I've never seen so many in one place at one time. I can't figure out how to write between each picture??? The next picture: Spencer climbing the rock wall at the much anticipated Johnstown BBQ Days. The climbing director must've had a soft spot for Spencer, he let him climb for a good hour, just moved him to different sides of the wall, all while other kids got one try. I'm smitten by him, so I get it!
3rd picture, Savanah & Jenna in their glow for the school talent show. 4 kids from the ward performed "Firework" with the lights off and their glow on. Savanah is the green one It was a total hit. The crowd went completely wild. Fun idea!
Final picture, Savanah and I. I have the least pictures of Savanah. Maybe because she is growing up and so busy??? I love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment