boxy

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Annaversary gift

I am on a roll with all of this posting today. I know this picture is a little far away, but this is my new biking setup. With gas so expensive we decided to sell all of our cars and go everywhere on bikes. Just kidding. Only in my dream world would this really work. KC and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on May 28th and he surprised me with a new bike and trailer for Allie and little Spencer. I am so thrilled. I guess you'd have to know my personality to understand why this was a successful gift. I have been wanting this set up for a LONG TIME, but would never buy it for myself. I have been on 4 bike rides towing Allie. People really stare at you when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant and riding a bike. My last bike ride was on Sunday (39 weeks along) I all of the sudden was having difficulty pedaling and realized I was having a contraction. I promise not to ride again until after the baby is born. Well, I'll stay close to home at least!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

You crack me up! You and only you would be out riding a bike at 39 weeks pregnant. Good thing Spencer is coming this weekend. We can't wait to meet him.