Here is my beautiful family (- the photographer, KC). The girls are so excited about Spencer. when they came to the hospital to see him Allies eyes were HUGE. I think the whole hospital thing was wigging her out, plus I was nursing him and with the hospital gown configuration, I was not very covered. She said "oh... he comed out! Mom, why are you naked?" I am sure all of this was odd in her quick little observation. She wanted to squish my stomach, so I gave her a turn, the nurses really are into the squishing also!
I don't think you can really see it, but on the way in, Nana bought Allie the 'I'm a big sister' shirt. She is VERY proud of it, asked if she could wear it to church. Savanah... I think she is a bit envious that she is not the mom. I've heard of penis envy, but I think there is breast envy as well. She said, "mom, I sure wish you could just squeeze that milk into a bottle so I can feed him." I told her that in a few days, I'll pump and she will be able to help. "Does it hurt? When I feed my doll, it feels like a tiny elastic"... She gets perturbed when her turn holding the baby is over and is CONSTANTLY saying things like "whoever washes their hands first gets to hold Spencer first. Whoever eats first gets to hold Spencer first." She is a HUGE help. She loves him. If the novelty of the whole things doesn't wear off, I'm going to have it easy.
Proud father. After picking us up from the hospital and getting everyone strapped in, KC looked at me a bit oddly and said said that his life had officially changed. Yes, it has!
I bought a take home outfit for Spence and it didn't fit. Go figure! So luckily, Mike & Dianna Van gave us this adorable little selection, that worked out perfectly for the ride home. It didn't really hit me until I put blue on him that he is very different from his sisters. I love all of the cute outfits everyone has given us. With this new gender and my new digital camera, I take pictures of each outfit. I hope he likes scrapbooks. MORE LATER

6 comments:
He is SO cute! I can see you and K.C. in him. The girls look so excited. Love his cute little froggie outfit.
Hooray! I have been waiting for pictures of Spencer. He is so cute. I can't wait to see him in person. I will have to be the first one to wash my hands so I can hold him for a minute. I think there might be a line. Congratulations!
He is adorable! I still can't believe there is a baby boy in your family. I will also be in line with Ingrid to wash my hands and hold him. I will give you a call next week to see if you are up for visitors. Good job, he's a cutie:)
Congratulations Holly. I can't wait to see him in person. He looks adorable. I hope the novelty doesn't wear off it definitely makes it easier. Tyler loved Audrey and usually still does.
Yay, Spencer's here! I've been wondering how everything went! Carson was born on June 8th (but was supposed to be on the 7th!)
He is so adorable. Boys are great, and I know you'll have a blast with him. Your girls sound so funny and cute with their different reactions to it all. I hope you're recovering well! Congrats!
Yay! Congrats you guys! He is so adorable Holly! Good Work!
Post a Comment