Allie has so much personality! She loves dressing up, singing, and dancing! KC bought the girls High School Musical. I was reminded of my favorite movies growing up. Greece, Dirty Dancing, and Sister Act. They were my favorite because I loved singing along with all of the songs. I think the girls like this new movie because of the music. Since it is summer, we went to Learning is Fun and bought some workbooks and flashcards to work on. I have not really introduced letters to Allie. As we started out I would say "'A' is for Apple, 'N' is for nest" and she would repeat. Then my tutoring student showed up and Allie was left on her own to read the cards. She went through the entire stack of flash cards... "'A' is for Apple, 'A' is for Nest, 'A' is for Hat, 'A' is for ..." Savanah was giggling so hard. She said "so I guess 'A' is for everything" I just love these silly memories. Only kids could come up with this stuff!

1 comment:
It is so much fun to see Allie growing up. I am glad that you post these pictures so that I won't be too surprised the next time I see her. It is hard to picture her 3.
Post a Comment