boxy

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Counting Down the Days

Turn away if you aren't a fan of the pregnant belly. I didn't get any pictures of my belly when I was prego with Allie. It is such a short period of time that I forget what I look like at 39 1/2 weeks along (luckily). but I thought these pictures would be fun! Savanah LOVES talking to Spencer and kissing him and giving him massages. She is so patient to sit and wait for him to move or kick. Then she plays with him. It is so adorable.
Allie like to rub my tummy and poke my bellybutton. Not quite as fun for me as the kissing and gooing, but I love how the girls are into this whole baby is on the way thing. Allie's arm is in front of her face because she would not stop rubbing long enough for the picture. Sorry if the pictures are a little blurry! Allie took the top one, and Savanah took the bottom one. Pretty good.
FYI: If I don't go into labor before Friday night at 7:30, then at that time, I will check into the hospital and they will put the cervidil (sp?) in over night and if I still haven't started in the morning, we will induce. With Savanah we did this and I still had to be induced. With Allie we did this and I had her within 12 hours of putting in the cervidil. Obviously I hope it is similar to Allies birth. Pitocin is no walk in the park.

2 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

You have a great preggo belly! You are so tiny everywhere else! I can't wait to see how much Spencer weighs, though. :)

Good luck with the induction and labor. I hope everything goes really fast and well!

A Erickson said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I heard that little Spencer has arrived! Yay for you guys! Can't wait to see some blog pics! Good luck!