We went to Logan for our summer get away, Wendi's wedding, and we blessed Spencer. I have so many fun pictures and memories! here is Spencer on his blessing day with Nana and Pappy.

The night before Wendi's wedding we stole her away for a
Roskelley style
bachelorette party. I say Roskelley style because Dad was invited. We ate, played games, gave out something old, new, borrowed,blue, and made fun memories. I love my parents and sisters so much!

This is my amazing family at my parents cabin. It was so pleasant to be able to go outside. I love the canyon and the cooler temps. I also LOVE my cute family.
1 comment:
Holly- you took some really cute shots while you were in Logan. If you print them at Shutterfly... keep me in mind for a few doubles. (even though it will make me even further behind on scrapbooking... ahhhh)
Love you
Post a Comment