This Christmas Allie informed my mom (Isobel/Grandma Izzi) that her middle name was Izzi. My mom was thrilled! This is one example of Allies crazy/outstanding/independant personality. She is so much fun and full of energy. She says the funniest things. She told KC he was 'such a drama queen'. She quotes movies all of the time. From Monsters vs. Aliens I overherd her saying "SSUUUSAN. Oh, I scared myself" She is CONSTANTLY wiggling her teeth to see if they are loose yet. OH, the joy Allie brings to our house.

Allie is extremely strong and flexible. She can mimick any move that I do and usually does it better. This is one of her own inspired by Yoga.

Here she is with Payton. We went to the Belagio to see the folwer display. Beautiful!

I love this shot. It shows her energy level. I actualy think she is in mid air!
1 comment:
Could your kids be any cuter?
Post a Comment