boxy

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lucky Savanah

Savanah has been so blessed with the kindergarten class she is in and ALL of the wonderful friends who are in it with her. Savanah got a WONDERFUL teacher, Mrs.Schott. She is LDS and very tallented in her chosen profession. Savanah is reading so well, learning math vocabulary that some of my highschool kids didn't know, and they have fun rewards and activities.

Here is a picture of Savanahs kindergarten friends,HEATHER, CAMRYN, AVERY, SAVANAH, AND EMILY (from left to right). We were having a tea party.

This is a picture of the girls we carpool with after their valentines day party and exchange. I hope she has a great teacher and friends in her class next year. It is so nerve racking as a parent, I feel like I have so little control over it and I have to be really snoopy to find out where she ought to be and a bit pushy to get her there. I am a natural snoop but I don't really think being pushy is in my comfort zone. Any way, this post was supposed to be about Savanah. Yay for a good first year of public school!

1 comment:

The Merricks said...

Man Savanah is getting so grown up.