boxy

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update overload

I have not been blogging much lately. But on Friday night KC was refereeing (sp?) and the kids were in bed and I actually had time to catch up on all of your blogs. I really enjoy seeing your families and learning from your good and bad times. I appreciate all you share and I feel love from your families through the blogs. I love my little family and will be posing about each of my kids. Later I'll post about KC and I. I'm sure he'll love that. Actually, a little about me right now, I finally found a way to be excited about exercising again. After Spencer I have been really active but I haven't felt great about the strength of my heart. I feel like I need to be doing cardio and lifting weights in some way. KC told me it is the 10th anaversary of the Top of Utah Marathon. We did the first one right after we got married. I am in no position to train for a full marathon, but I want to do the half marathon which is a month earlier. So I am training for that and LOVING it. Wendi, my little sister is training also, and KC, and my dad is giving it a go. Wish me luck and no injuries!! Below is my family. I feel so much love for them and am greatful to be a mother and wife right now. It makes me complete!

4 comments:

Laura Z said...

Love your updated family picture! Keep us posted on the half-marathon progress and good luck!

Jori said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe how much the kids have grown. Allie looks so much like you.

Ingrid said...

What a cute family you have! It was so fun to see you this week. I wish we didn't have to drive I 15to get to each other. We are loving the blankets, and the swing is a huge hit. Thanks for thinking of us.

The Merricks said...

Better you than me running, Good luck!